You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-21 05:59:03

irishbeard

Project mask for remeasuring the screen illumation

Hi,

Is it possible to add the ability to project the current mask on the screen for retesting the UV measurements? I would like to confirm that all the values read the same intensity once the mask is applied.

I found a work around of adding the mask and "printing the entire surface" and setting the resin profile to a long exposure but think it would be nice to add this feature either in the Setup > Projector Mask tab or at the end of the Projector Calibration > Mask Generation Wizard.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug but when I push Preview button for "Display Mask" it only flashes for a second. Is this how it is supposed to happen?

Cheers,
Sean

#2 2017-09-22 07:52:01

Shahin
Administrator

Re: Project mask for remeasuring the screen illumation

Fixed preview button bug, I think it will solve uv measurement requirement too.

#3 2017-09-29 05:53:17

irishbeard

Hi Shahin,

Thanks for your help! I'm using build 1653 and it is working now.

I have a few follow up questions about the mask generation tool:

1. What does the Measurement Point Width do and what are the units?
2. What does the Bluring Radius do and what are the units?
3. What do the grid preview, mask preview and final mask do? I'm assuming the final mask is a blurred / smoothed version of the mask draft but it seems there is a glitch or some interaction with the mask loaded with setup. Could you clarify how this works?
4. I'm trying to load a mask that is smoothed in the setup menu but the loaded mask isn't the correct one (glitch?). Does Add Mask take it from the mask generation tool?

Many thanks for your help!
Sean

#4 2017-09-29 07:13:48

Shahin
Administrator

1. It indicates size of each individual pilar in mm
2. Pixel, will smooth the mask.
3. final mask = preview + blur
4. It automatically get added if you press save. Browser cache could mess up your preview. Try force refresh page to see new mask file.

Board footer