You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-22 20:31:29

macdarren

trival things in latest releases...

None of these is a big deal but next time you update the screens:

on the Setup category screen:

Slicing says "Remove Slicer" while Network says "Remote Slicing"  Seems like they should be the same and probably be "Remote"

(forget this one..this only happens when browser view is zoomed)
The multiple print and rotate layers on the advanced part of the edit plate screen are oddly misaligned.

Also the resin category screen used the word "Submit" on it's single button...to me this implies some change is being submitted while
in fact any changes were already submitted from the various categories...easy fix is to change category button to "Exit" or "Return to Profiles List" or something.
An alternative would be if no changes in the various editng screens are actually submitted until the main panel "submit" butting is clicked...it would then need a 'cancel' button too.
Either way I think now that the edit screens are nested down they should probably have a submit / cancel button pair...vs using browser back button to cancel changes.

PLease keep up the good work...I am now making my next printer choices and compatibility with NanoDLP is now a major consideration...

#2 2020-07-22 21:21:18

Shahin
Administrator

Re: trival things in latest releases...

Darren,

Thank you for your kind support.

I did not get "The multiple print and rotate layers on the advanced part of the edit plate screen are oddly misaligned." could you share a screenshot?

If you click on submit on each category or main page it saves all changes, that means even if you click on category name to get back to main list, after submit it still added cancel as it may help in some cases.

#3 2020-07-22 23:46:12

macdarren

Yes I understood how it worked..so if each sub group has a submit/cancel and the main page had just something like "Finish" or "Exit"  which really does nothing but leave the screen (or resubmit) that would make good sense...at least to me...obviously the group page could just keep "submit/cancel" since to get back to it you would have had to already submit or cancel any changes on the sub panels so having it submit again is okay...worst case you seem like you submit twice maybe and if you do that is fine either way changes or no changes what you want is saved...only issue is if you do cancel changes in any subsection it should not save the changes either when exiting the subpanel or the main panel...other submitted changes would of course be saved.

Thanks

#4 2020-07-22 23:53:15

macdarren

#5 2020-07-23 10:11:50

Shahin
Administrator

Fixed on the latest beta.

Board footer