You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-02 23:38:31

macdarren

some way to easily lock layers of features...

I find I am frequently and by accident moving things on the plate...
Say I get things 90% supported but then I accidentally click and move the main object..or a previously placed support.
Since the supports don't follow things are now misplaced.  I can click undo if I notice but it would be nice
if things didn't move by accident or if the supports etc got locked to the model they support.

Not sure how best to do this...

I feel like the rotation and movement on nanoSupport is counter intuitive....it doesn't seem to work like
most 3d rotation applications I have used with things zipping around or off screen or not rotating or zooming etc.
I'd point ChiTuBox or Slicer to see how moving things might be made more intuitive.
Perhaps with time I would develop a better feel for how things work and maybe this is compound
by my using a Mac and a TrackPad and that I use what apple calls natural scrolling but
it doesn't seem to be as big a problem with other applications and they didn't require any such adaption time.

Thanks

#2 2019-12-03 06:15:15

Shahin
Administrator

Re: some way to easily lock layers of features...

Your feedbacks are quite helpful, Thanks Darren.

Hopefully couple of versions down the road, we couple solve all basic functionality issues.

#3 2019-12-10 06:19:12

Shahin
Administrator

Re: some way to easily lock layers of features...

Fixed, the next version will have corrected camera and movement behavior

Board footer